Sunday 11 March 2007

The first anime series

An anime I have recently finished is a fantastic one. It is hilarious, and made me laugh to the point where I was in my room with the door shut, and people were still telling me to be quiet. It's called "Ouran High School Host Club". It is one of the funniest shows I have watched, and I've watched a few of them. It all starts with a person called Haruhi Fujioka going to a super rich high school on a full scholarship. Obviously, Haruhi is not the richest person in the world, and wants to study at the school to be a lawyer. Well, everything goes downhill from when Haruhi accidentally breaks 8,000,000 yen vase, and has to pay it off by joining the Host Club. It is a fantastic series that I recommend anyone to watch.

Er... just make sure that the viewer is in high school (to readers who are not in Australia, high school starts in Year 7). Some of the scenes are... well, not expletive but unsuitable for younger children who watch shows like Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura. Mature 11- and 12-year-olds can watch this too, but make sure you watch it first.

If you find this anime, and watch all ternty-six episodes in the series, please comment on how you found for other readers to, well, read.

As they say in Japan, arigato!

No comments: